the thaw

email: thethawthethaw@gmail.com

Monday, October 2

fuuuuuuuuucckkkk

WA and VIC were sooo fucking brilliant, you do not understand!

we met so many lovely beautiful people!!!

i am completely emotionally wasted...

we need to invent teleportation machines.

that's all for now. i'm devastated.


crying myself to sleep (haha),
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo steph

ps: i left my mobile somewhere in melbourne. probably in that park... send me msgs in a few days time when i get my new sim card (same number). meanwhile, write me at "minimumwageintellectual at gmail dot com" if youse want. my brain is exploding! fuck fuck fuck

note: i am also emotionally destroyed. thanks to the masses of wonderful / inspiring / amazing / rad kids that we meet during the week, and the friends who popped along. and anyone who helped us or came to shows or bought stuff. we love youse all.

for the first time in my life i can find no words. except that i've only been home 3 hours and whack shit is already going down (eg the alp is attempting to change it's policy to support more uranium mines). as always, ranting will ensue xxx kat

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, so THAT'S why you didn't reply to my messages!!

miss you immensely :-(((

paul
xoxoxoxo

p.s. get to work on that teleportation machine

Mon Oct 02, 11:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just got your tenzenmen DVD. I'm living in a howling wasteland, my friend just got deliberately run off the road by a fat Qatari who apparently harbours a grudge against bicycles, and I haven't seen a live show in a month and a half: that DVD is keeping me sane. Looking forward to seeing you play when I get back.

Mark

Mon Oct 02, 02:18:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAD fun. hey I'm still in melbourne so i'll check the spot where we were sitting in the park tonight for your phone

probably not there but it'll only be two minutes out of my life to take a look

matt burga

Mon Oct 02, 07:17:00 pm  
Blogger *the thaw* said...

hey paul,
ima gettin. we miss everything about perth. i'm so glad i bought a whole box of that chocolate... hahaha mmmmmm

mark! what the fuck? that sounds insane!!! when are you coming back? if you're not coming back soon then we need to send you our new tape =)

hey burga,
that would be so great thx!!! it's a brick with pirate stickers on it. you're a dear. see you at waves fest?


xoxoxoxo steph

Mon Oct 02, 07:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i looked around the hill/seat in the park. no luck sorry

i shall be at waves. Isn't/Wasn't Waves a dodgy shire nightclub ?
matt

Tue Oct 03, 04:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sent you email, but no, not coming back any time soon. this place is bizarre - the nepalese workers I work alongside get a thirtieth of my wage, and the qatari can more or less run people over at will. It's basically feudal. less than a quarter of residents have citizenship.

Thu Oct 05, 02:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home